Domain Transfer Completed, At Last!
May 11, 2008 (One Response)
SORRY FOR THE RECENT INACTIVITY here in the last few days folks, it’s been a bit of a struggle to get things sorted.
I was in the middle of moving from my current hosting provider to a new one, and the domain transfer took a lot longer than expected and seemed to do lots of weird things in the interim.
As far as I can tell the website is now up and running again but I will need to do a little more testing before I move on to the next stage of the plan. I’ve also got a bunch of emails to migrate, folders to populate and many more levels of hell to go through before I’m done.
I couldn’t post any content or respond to any emails in the interim due to the “limbo” I found myself in, but that seems to be resolved at this point.
Over the next week I intend to complete the final checks on the site to make sure everything is where it should be and then I’ll be launching the new look Avalon5.com for all to see.
As ever – if you find any weird problems, missing links or issues with the site please do let me know and I’ll sort them out ASAP. Thanks.